
Our first trip to lagoon....and I forgot the Camera! So I did the next best thing, I pulled out my cell phone. This is Emily and Josh sitting next to thier cousins, Tory and Sydney! We had a FANTASTIC time. I was thrilled when Josh said he'd ride the big white roller coster with me--he hated it! He wasn't screaming or crying or anything he just said that it made his eyes crazy! Mily to our surprize wanted to go on all the rides and was quite put-out that she wasn't tall enough for them. Wes was happy about the few that he did go on, and Rusty was a trooper all day long.
2 comments:
Hey, welcome to the blogging world! Looks like you had a great time at Lagoon. Glad to hear it went so well for you!
Ah...you finally caved in along with the rest of us! Excellent...
Post a Comment