7.06.2008

Here they are!


Really, my life revolves around these little rascals! When I was creating this blog, I realized I didn't have a recent picture with all four of my kids together. So today after church I had them all sit down for a photo session. It went as smoothly as it possible could with four kids -- me threatening them between shots to stop whining and smile or else... This is one out of the 15 pictures that I was able to get and actually like. Hopefully we'll get together and have a family picture in the not so distant future!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! And all blondes! Fun!

I also love the picture of your kiddos at the bottom of your blog too.

Michelle said...

Cute fam Rhoda! I'm going to schedule an appt here soon for us to get a family picture too. It's just one of those things that slips your mind!