I do want to do kind of a quick re-cap of our 2011 summer time fun so the next few posts will hopefully be dedicated to that!
Our first thing we did to celebrate summer break was to go have a picnic at the park. This is one of the "free lunch" programs that they host through the SL County School district. I use to go to these all the time when I lived in West Valley but it's a little too far to drive every week.
So this is the one and only time we got to go...and we had to leave earlier than we wanted to because we had a few kids who needed to go potty! Which worked okay since I had to do some errands anyway. I stopped off at Sam's Club and after a quick potty stop I asked Rusty and Wesley if they wanted to sit in the cart...before I knew it ALL of my kids were in the cart! I took this picture with my cell phone and sent the picture to Shawn...he replied and said, " I think you should definitely get everything in the cart!"
...i don't know, it depends on if they're on sale!


No comments:
Post a Comment