I didn't realize as a parent how much I would look forward to this day! The excitement at looking through the front window, seeing the bus coming down the street...for the last time this school year!
As Josh walks up the driveway, those few steps mark the official beginning of Summer!
Now let's go PLAY!
Yea, I have my kids HOME! This is an awesome month I don't have to worry about schedules at all...no more mid-day kindergarten run, no more waiting for the bus, no more cub scout meetings or piano lessons for the entire month. We're free...we can do whatever we want! I love it!
Now, ask me how I feel about it come the end of Aug. I might be singing a different tune! But for now we are just going to play!

1 comment:
Enjoy your summer with the kids…somebody told me the other day, "Summer is already halfway over!" I chose to see it as, "We've got a whole other half to enjoy still."
It's all about attitude…I think yours might just be contagious.
Post a Comment