1.26.2009

growing up

I knew the day would come, but when you move away it's hard to tell your brain that people change and grow up.

Today I ran into a friend of mine from my old ward, she and I served in Young Women's together. She told me that one of my Mia Maids is getting married in a few months!!!! WHAT. She's WAY too young, but then again I haven't seen her in almost 4 years...still, it seems crazy, my brain doesn't want to accept the fact that she's old enough to get married. I'm so excited for her, sounds like she found a real nice young man.

That's how life is, I wonder how many more hundred of times I'm going to feel like this?

2 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Are you talking about Chelsea?? I just heard that last night! For some reason it didn't really surprise me... but it's definitely weird when people younger than me start getting married. I'm only 20..

Rhoda said...

yeah, I was teasing Muriel telling her she's marring off a teenager! ...And you've got plenty of time. I didn't get married until I was almost 23! A little young myself!