I don't think I've mentioned that I got a new computer for Christmas. It was quite a fun surprise and much needed upgrade. We plan on giving my old one to the kids so they can play and learn more often than they get to. It will be theirs once I finally get ALL my files transferred over to the new one. Really its all these darn pictures that is taking so long. Especially since I can't just transfer them over I have to also look at them! But look at some of these jewels I found!
Two kids, however was a hard transition for me, so I got all the help I could! The closet in the background is my kitchen....It actually is a closet, a walk in closet. We were living in grandpa's basement (although he never moved into the upstairs) so I was sunlight deprived for about 3 years! Do you remember when all baby food came in glass jars?
This was taken a month after we moved to our home now. Three kids was pretty easy until #3 could move and think for himself and then it was cRaZy!
Then came Rusty. Wow, he was/is such a fussy baby! You can see he's still pretty jaundice in the picture!
Anyway I've had fun running down memory lane, now I need to focus on today!

1 comment:
Wow, Rhoda I LOVE your hair short like that!!! So cute! And congrats on the new computer! Man, that's a fun gift to have. I agree with you-- I can never clean out anything without stopping to read/look at every paper or file.
Post a Comment