9.01.2008

Can sombody tell me why?

Why can't I get the laundry done all in one day. Sorted. Washed. Dried. Folded...AND put away? It's beyond me!

Why do I hate loading and unloading the dishwasher so much? Really....it only takes a few minutes. Why do I dread it so?

Why don't I have the motivation to pick up a big project...and then finish it?

Why does my son spit out his binky at 3am and decide that mom needs to come search frantically for it, go find a different one and put it in mouth. This kid is 7 months old! Why can't he pick it up, stick it in his own mouth, roll over and SLEEP? **Yawn**

Why do my kids all gang up on me and decide that they need the MOST attention all at the same time?

Why do I HATE all my shirts all of a sudden? I look into my closet and there is just NOTHING I want to wear. (I like my pants...finally long enough and they fit nice. I just bought them last week at the D.I....ka-ching!)

Why is it that when I am about to get into the bathtub and I pull my hair into a ponytail it's perfect. Yet, when I have somewhere to go I can't get my hair to look decent!?

Why oh why?

O.K. enough whining! I was just in one of those moods and had to get it out. Thanks for listening...Do you ever have those days?




5 comments:

Michelle said...

I have answers for you! Here is goes:

#1 - If laundry was a mom's only chore, it'd be done in a cinch. But add a billion other chores, it takes awhile. So don't feel bad.

#2 - Every mom has that one chore we dread doing. I'd recommend letting the kids help.

#3 - Refer to #1's answer. It's hard to find the time let alone have the sanity to do anything big. Take a big nap instead. ;)

#4 - I think child are born with an innate ability to make us more tired than we really are. I also think babies are lazy. Hey, if I had someone change me, feed me, and clothe me, heck, throw in putting my pacifier in my mouth too and I don't have to do a darn thing! I hear nannies are nice.

#5 - Ahhh, multiple attention grabbers. Those are my favorite. Those are also the days I wish I were an octopus, more arms.

#6 - Sounds like you need some new shirts. Not a ton, but a few new ones go a long way. Besides, you have killer new pants that need killer new shirts. :D

#7 - Ugh, I hate that too! I wonder if it's because it can be hard to feel good about yourself while being nude in the shower and having the perfect hair helps. But out in public, we should already feel good about ourselves. I mean come on, we're clothed and all.

So, I don't know if any of that helped. I am sorry for the yucky day! I hope tomorrow is better. *HUGS*

WRYUN said...

Hmm, I agree with most of it, but especially the binky part, how hard is it to keep it in your mouth? You do during nap time!! And, at this point, I've given up on my hair unless it's Sunday!!!

Kelly Jean said...

Ah, bummer day! I hate those days. But it's nice to get it out of your system, and on the positive side, the next day is usually always much better. Hopefully it was!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I can totally relate. In reference to your ponytail comment, it seems like whenever I throw my hair up, Bradley always comments on how cute he thinks it looks. But when I spend a half hour or so in front of the mirror making it look nice do you think he even notices it? Huhhhhhh.

And don't even get me started on the binky.
Hope all is well. See ya soon.

Anonymous said...

Bleah. Don't get me started on laundry... It seems to take a whole dang week just to wash, fold, and put away only to start the whole process over again!