Valentine 2012 Re-cap!
The boxes!
Josh's box won most creative in his classroom!
I got to go to school and help out in Emily and Wesley's class room parties!
Shawn got me a few roses for Valentines!
His friend does metal working and does a fantastic job!
I love my roses that wont die if a few days!
I couldn't think of anything to give Shawn but at the last minute I came up with something, I even had all the ingredients. Cranberry Relish! I don't have a meat grinder (which is what my MIL uses to grind the ingredients) so I just used a chopper that came with my mixer...didn't have the same texture that is suppose to, but it still tasted good and it was a fun thing to surprise him with!
Happy Love Day everyone!



5 comments:
Oh I love the rose. That is really nice! Glad you and your family had a nice one.
Haha, yes!! I love Valentine's Boxes :) Congrats to Josh on the big win! And what a cool rose -- love it!
Um...yeah. Cranberry relish is awesome no matter the texture, but in reality, I think I like that particular texture better than the meat-grinder style! Love you!
Seeing the kids' creations on V-Day is great for a teacher...some of those kids are SO creative.
Those boxes are so cute! The rose is beautiful too! My little brother made me a couple flower that are similar to that, but the red and green is beautiful!
Post a Comment