Kindergarten is coming to a close.
{{{YES!}}} All the wonderful mid-day,
"stop what you're doing cause the bus is coming in 20 minutes" will be all over--sad!
{{{NOT!}}} Those fun short-days where the kids come home early,
{{{BLINK, hey didn't I just put you on the bus??--yes, yes I did!}}} will all be a thing of the past. That is until the next child.
{{{SIGH}}}. I have to wait 2 whole years before I have another kindergartner!!!
{{{WAHOO!!}}} Kindergarten, you gotta love it!
{{{REALLY?}}}
But seriously, I may smack mouth it a little
{{{or a lot}}} but look what it did this year!
Yeah, Wesley! He's READING! In fact this is the book he WROTE, and he is reading it to his little brother
{{{BLESSINGS!}}}
3 comments:
Ha ha, I liked the jekyll and hyde feelings here. Way to go Wes for reading and writing!
Michael...our YOUNGEST...starts kindergarten in the fall...I think this is the first time I'm going to be sad to send one off the school!
AMEN! off with kindergarten, and on with first grade.... here we go!
Post a Comment