With all the extra musical endevors that my husband has been apart of lately, it reminded me that I have a small sampling of his singing. Our old ward had a talent show and father (
This is the Moment) and son (
Piano Man) both wanted to do something.
Talent...too bad I don't have any!
1 comment:
They both did a great job! But I have to say, you do not lack talent. I remember early in our marriage watching you be super mom and wishing one day I could come close to being so amazing. All the cute little notes you put up around your house, doing preschool, coming up with fun crafts/games/activities with your kids and their friends only name a few of the wonderful things you do. Not only that but you are a great listener and so genuinely kind to everyone. I am proud and lucky to have you as a SIL. Never sell yourself short because you truly are amazing and I love you. :)*HUGS*
Post a Comment