5.01.2011

Free Coupon Cla$$

She's Thrifty
Interested in cutting your grocery budget in half or more?


Kendra Wright of "She's Thrifty" has offered to hold a class in my home for my neighbors and friends, teaching some tricks of the trade for saving money and using coupons.   Tuesday, May 10th @ 1pm-2pm

And it's FREE!!! --- With refreshments!!!
(Please RSVP so I have an accurate count of who will be here) 


Anyone and everyone is invited, feel free to invite a friend.  Small children may come as long as they play outside or can play QUIETLY inside!  If you can't make it this day but would like to attend a class, you can either host one yourself (it's free!) or if enough people are interested, I could host another class during the evening time.  So regardless of if you're coming or not, let me hear your feedback!

Let's $ave $ome money!


RSVP: in the comments or on face book (or in person if you live that close!!)  If you don't know where I live then you're going to have to ask nicely for my address (which means, leave your email address and who you are, so I can send you the information!)

1 comment:

Tiffany McAlister said...

Michael and I will be there...I can't promise quiet, but I can pretty much guarantee he'll be content to play outside! :D