5.01.2009

It begins...

Oh dear....I was hoping I had a few more months, but it's apparent I don't. All my kids have started in on their terrible two stage a little before they actually turned two years old. But, I guess Rusty is just a little more advanced. Time for mom to start watching out for trouble.If he were eating it...that would have been much better.But no, he was taking handfuls and throwing it on the table.Look at that smile...guilty!
Now we've got to come up with some a name for these episodes...cause you know it's going to keep happening. With, Joshie we never came up with a name, but not because he never did anything wrong, in fact his favorite no-no was using markers and coloring the walls. Emily episodes we named Katrina...after the hurricane. She had the ability to destroy rooms, within seconds...of course with Emily it always seemed to be an accident, Wesley on the other hand was a different story. If you've known me for the past 3 years then you will have heard at least one of Wesley's epic tales...these were dubbed Wes-messes. Now it seems it's Rusty's turn...oh dear, grant me the patience!










1 comment:

Dexy said...

I was thinking I was the only one who has babies that hit the terrible 2 before actually turning 2! Welcome aboard!
He looks so cute!!