Here are the pictures of the house we are buying...unfortunately my camera sucks so I only got a few pictures of the main floor. So sorry there isn't much else. For security reasons I'm not going to post a picture of the entire front of the house, nor am I going to post the address or city. But enjoy what you can...I know we are so very excited for us!
First lets start off with the stats:
5 Bedrooms
4 Bathrooms (2 full baths, and 2 three-quarter baths)
3200 Sq Feet and 100% finished.
.19 Acres, huge trees, a few garden boxes and enough space for our tramp
Laundry room with a counter to fold clothes on (hopefully they will be folded faster!)
Master Bedroom has a Master Bath (WaHoo!)
Full kitchen downstairs
This is a picture of the front lawn taken from my car...I was feeling silly taking pictures so I was trying to hide! Ü
On the way up to the front door, I noticed not only was this lawn well manicured but the entire neighborhood is like that. Darn, it looks like I've got to be better about pulling my weeds!
There is a front patio!!!? I've never seen one, but okay. If I want to lounge where all my neighbors can see me...this is where I would do that!
How did this picture get in here? This is Rusty running away from mommy while trying to nab him for his bath!
I'm standing on the stairs looking down at the front entrance.
How did this picture get in here? This is Rusty running away from mommy while trying to nab him for his bath! From the entrance looking over into the formal living room. (yeah, we won't have furniture in here for a year or so...except the piano!)
Looking from the living room into the kithen.

Yea, there is a bar...although we probably won't have bar stools for a while! ☻
Looking the other direction at the kitchen.

Looking the other direction at the kitchen.
You can see the upstairs hallway from here! I love all the open space and the nooks and cranny's! Although I don't have much to fill them up with....yet! ☺
The only shot I got of the family room. Look it has a fireplace...Santa won't have to use the magic key to get in our house anymore, he can go the old fashion way!
Back yard. Yes, it's TINY. Especially since our lot now is HUGE! But it will be enough to still have fun in! Oh and thanks to our appraiser for this photo! 
Back yard. Yes, it's TINY. Especially since our lot now is HUGE! But it will be enough to still have fun in! Oh and thanks to our appraiser for this photo! 
Well, there you have it! Our soon-to-be new home! You'll have to come visit us sometime so you can see the rest of the house. Ü
So...what do you think?
BTW, we are speaking in church this Sunday if anyone wants to come. My family is also going to sing a song!

9 comments:
I love it!! It looks so nice, your family will love it.
Nice house Rhoda congrat!!
It's a beautiful home! I'm excited for you -- but sad for your "now" neighbors...you will CERTAINLY be missed!!! Congratulations! (Pam's Sister) - Teresa
Looks great, Rhoda! Unfortunately, now I won't be able to stalk...I mean, visit anymore.
Glad you like the new home.
It looks wonderful I am so excited for you and your family.
I must say I am jelious! It looks very nice! How exciting! You will be missed, but I understand!
Oooo! let me know if the counter helps with getting the laundry done faster. I Hate Laundry..
ok, I just found your blog - I should have found this long ago! It will be fun to keep up on you guys. The house looks great. I guess you have moved in already - now the unpacking for several more years...
: )
polly (& jeremy)
Hey, it's Andrea, Rhoda, not sure if you remember me, but Shawn had better! :) So, Polly found your blog for me! ha ha! I'm not a very good blog stalker, I guess I don't have the right know-hows to find people, so thankfully I have Polly to do it for me! Your new house is beautiful... I'm jealous! We have been looking for a home with no luck! Too picky I guess. Looking forward to keeping up with you. Feel free to check us out!
Andrea
Post a Comment