3.18.2009

The rumors are true!


Yes, we do have our house up for sale. I know it's a horrible time to sell but it is a fantastic time to buy. We decided to just test the waters to see if anyone would be interested in our house. It would be wonderful if we could find a house that could fit our growing family a little bit better. However, at this time we are not looking at houses or even a specific area...we want to see if this place will sell first. I don't want anyone getting their hopes up or dashed (especailly my own) so we are just going to wait and see what happens.

So if you know of anyone looking to buy a starter home with a HUGE yard, in a great neighborhood and with a fantastic ward...let us know!


4 comments:

Michelle said...

Fun stuff. :D I love that you're just testing the waters. That's smart considering the housing market right now. Good luck to you guys!

Cristy said...

Well I would hate to see you leave, but I totally understand needing the room for your family.

Anonymous said...

Not to mention next door to five barking dogs and a cop!!! Hope that doesn't scare the buyers away. We are sad to see the sign up in your yard.

Anonymous said...

P.S. Right now is a great time to buy. I know two lenders who were quoting rates as low as 4.375% today.