3.27.2009

8 Things Tag...

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. History Channel (I don't want TV too much besides after 10pm)
2. Discovery Channel (I learned what an Atoll was the other day...pretty cool!)
3. Lost --technically I watch it on the computer because it comes on while I'm putting kids to bed and Shawn is at the church
4. 10 O'clock News
5. CSI
6. American Idol (sometimes)
7. The Apprentice
8. PBS Kids (One of my favorite programs because it is educational and it also entertains my kids so I don't have to the entire day!)

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Woke up
2. Got dressed, supervised or helped 4 others do the same
3. Picked up carpool, drove kids to school
4. Did some errands (wow it was a blustery cold day yesterday)
5. Picked up kids from school
6. Had a visit from my visiting teacher (love talking to another grown up!)
7. Made homemade rolls (and they turned out!) and Broccoli Cheese soup
8. Shawn and I snuggled on the couch with his lap top and we watched the new episode of Lost! (totally saw that coming!)

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Rusty feeding himself, buckling his own seat belt and dressing himself! ☻
2. Spring break (I don't know what were doing yet, so hopefully it will be great!)
3. Easter
4. My mom planting my garden for me ( I wish she would come weed it too!)
5. Summer time
6. Camping/hiking
7. General Conference
8. I look forward to the day that I get to sleep the whole night though and maybe, just maybe, get to sleep in!

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. The Andrus House
2. Olive Garden
3. La Frontera
4. Chili's
5. TGI Friday's
6. Panda Express
7. Applebees (the Apple Store-this one is for my kids!)
8. Burger King

8 Things On My Wish list:
1. Family vacation, somehow, someday, somewhere!
2. Time...or at least better time management
3. My hubby home more often
4. No debt
5. Beautiful new home (new to me) in a wonderful neighborhood with good schools for my kids!
6. To be in a position to financially help my/our parents
7. Loosing some weight...nah-never mind, not looking forward to loosing it, just wish it were gone!
8. For my kids to learn and understand the gospel so that they have a strong testimony for themselves.

People I Tag
Whomever wants to play along!


No comments: