This is just the cutest thing. A few days ago while getting ready to say prayers together as a family, I called out "prayer position" and my kids all knelt down to the couch...well Rusty also came over and put his head down on the couch. The next day we watched to see if he would do it again, I called out prayer position and sure enough he crawled right over...he even came up afterward and gave mom a hug and a kiss like the other kids. So I decided to try and catch it on tape...what a cutie pie!
Oh and yes...he can walk, but he prefers to crawl 90% of the time...little scaredy-cat!
2 comments:
Too cute!! Spencer can walk if he wants to, cut definitely prefers to crawl. He will take steps if we aren't watching for some reason but as soon as we look over, he gets down on his knees!
That is soo cute. Makes you realize what these little people pick up huh?! LOL! I love it, thanks for posting it for the rest of us to see.
Post a Comment