I can't remember the last time I bought a purse...it's been so long since I've even gone looking for one. To tell you the truth I actually hate buying them...looking through a ton of different styles, colors, endless pockets...in fact I avoid that part of the store like a plague. Trying to find the 'one' that will work for you and, let's be honest, one that compliments and completes you... too much pressure for me. Now you may wonder how old the purse is that I use now and you might be shocked to find out that I get a new purse probably two or three times a year!?... How? Well I have a certain older sister who has taken it upon herself to supply me, ever so often, with an adequate purse. I haven't quite figured out what brings on the desire to buy me a new purse...I think sometimes because the one she bought wasn't her color so she passed it along to me, other times, there was a good sale on purses perhaps a BOGO! Whatever the reason my sister has rescued me from the dismal task of picking one out for myself. So what did she get me for my b-day?
Apparently I needed a new purse! The funny thing is that I actually did...I had found a hole in the bottom of one of the pockets only a few days earlier. Then a few days later she came in with another bag and said...Merry Christmas! She had MADE a bag for me but forgot it give it to me in December! Which is going to work great for singing time stuff!
Maybe she's more in tune to purses than I realized! Ü Saved again. Oh and did I mention that the purses are always way cute?

4 comments:
LOVE the purse!!! Super cute, I love shopping for purses, it's my weakness, thank goodness we now have no money to buy them with! My older sister however, has been nice enough to pass on hers that she likes for a couple of months and then gets sick of!
We got the magnet locks at Lowes. I hate to say it, but they were definitely not cheap! They cost about 20 bucks for 4, as opposed to 4 bucks for about 20 of the regular kind!!! But, they work wonders, he tried all night last night to get into the cabinets, and they didn't budget an inch!
I am glad you like them! - V
That is awsome that she takes care of you like that. I too, don't like to shop for a purse because I never find one I love. I have to love it to carry it. The purse I have now is at least 4 years old... I had it before I met my husband... maybe it is 5 years old. Yeah, it has seen better days. I guess I will have to find one.
Post a Comment