8.05.2010

Old Man

For the next 7 months Shawn will officially be older than me. I like that he gets to try out this "new" age and tell me what he thinks about it before I have to join the group. I also like to tease him about being so much older than me...that is until I have my birthday and we are the same age again! Happy Birthday...
to my wonderful, amazing husband!

4 comments:

Teachinfourth said...

I always suspected you were into older men… tell you what, if things don't end up working out between you and Shawn, I'll let my grandpa know you're available...

mr. crabbs said...

@Teachinfourth - EW!

@Rhoda - The nice thing is that you know that I can kind of remember stuff for 7 months, so you know that whatever you dish out to me on my b-day, you better be ready to take it yourself! Right?

Doug & April said...

HAHAHAH! That's funny. I can't do that do Doug since I'm the older one :)

Sydney said...

Cool boat!... oh, and Happy Birthday, Shawn!!!!!!!!!!