Spring Poem Award (burger king)
On time every day in 3rd trimester
On time every day for the school year
Outstanding performance, student of the month for September
Perfect attendance for the school year (fazoli's)
Perfect attendance for the 3rd trimester
Receiving academic excellence in math (apple bees)
Super reader award (marie callenders)
And there was one more, but for the life of me I can’t find it! Ooops, that’s what happens when you don’t have everything unpacked from moving yet!
It also pays to be smart...literally! He got 4 'free kids meals' certificates...heck yeah!
He was so worried about moving to a new house because he didn't want to be late or miss school! I'm so proud of you Joshie. Good job, you deserve it!

2 comments:
Those are some awsome awards. Congratulations Josh and of course you too... I am sure you had a hand in helping him accomplish all this.
I was walking past your old house the other day with a couple of other women from the ward and I had to catch myself but I almost said lets see if Rhoda wants to come with us. I was sad. Did you know having your husband in the bishopric means he is gone alot? weird....
Post a Comment