6.07.2009

I love my new neighbors...

Except not this one!


I wasn't about to get any closer so I could get a good picture of the hour glass on her belly. But we did get to watch her kill her mate the night before! Even though I was watching on the other side of the glass, it was still disturbing.

So I called a great guy his name is Chris and he comes out and kills them. If anyone is looking for a great pest control company I highly recommend his company. Black Widow Pest Control 801-638-4556. He was really professional and he does everything, not just nasty spiders.

She was pretty fascinating but I'm glad she's gone. Hopefully her whole family will stay away!


4 comments:

The Uffens Family said...

I'm getting the shivers just looking at the pictures! Very responsible to hire someone - I think Jeremy would have experimented with some kind of aerosol can and matches?

Teachinfourth said...

Wait, you hire people to kill your neighbors? Aren't those called hit men?

Kelly Jean said...

Ewwwww!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well let me just say that the new neighbors aren't as quiet as you guys were! You are missed! Cute house! Hope all is well and that your all moved in!