4.15.2009

Spring Break!

To the zoo! Yeah, that's as extravagant as we get when we're trying to buy a home soon! It took as while to figure out for sure what we were going to do, but once we decided it was the opposite of smooth sailing! lol! We did have fun though! The day started out like this! Gotta love those Game Boys and then once we started to get ready....we couldn't find Wesley's shoes anywhere. We searched the entire house, we looked outside by the tramp, no use-they were gone...so we ended up making a stop here! ...don't ask me why there is a picture of it, my kids are weird! BTW we finally found Wesley's shoes that night when someone looked in the toy box OUTSIDE! Don't know why I didn't think to look there! Then we finally got to the zoo which was way crowded, I guess everyone else decided to go there for spring break too! It was crazy at the entrance but since we are members we slipped right in. Little Rusty was having a great time being allowed to walk every once in a while....I can't wait for the no-stroller phase! See Wesley's nice new shoes...and Emily's outfit? I told her once she starts school, she will need to okay her clothes with mommy before leaving the house!We had a great time and of course we took our turn on the carousel! Wesley picked the Tiger which was completely opposite from where the other kids were at!



I just love this video...check out Josh, the goof ball!




Well, back to work and school! Summer is just around the corner!

1 comment:

Cristy said...

oh, that looks like alot of fun. I am looking forward to taking my boys to the zoo. I know Riley will love seeing all the animals.