For Christmas my older brother went home and got all the 8mm film home video's of us growing up and put them on DVD!! He handed each one of us our own copy. Seriously...it's amazing! I don't have a lot of memories of my grandparents since they all died before I was 8 years old and I was living hundreds of miles away from them anyway. (which is why I love the fact that Shawn still has his grandpa close by!) It's been so neat to watch my grandparents interact with our family and to be able to...in a way, introduce my kids to them. I know my brother spent hours and hours on this gift and honestly I don't think anyone could ever top that! What an amazing gift.
Thanks Haze!
Love ya,
1 comment:
A trip to Hawaii might top it. ;) He really did a great job, we're so glad to have a copy! And you're right, I love the family resemblance in my own family! :D
Post a Comment